Sunday, September 2, 2007

Week 8 thing 19 exploring Web 2.0 awards list

I've been mucking aroung the sites on the awards list. I like color blender and I can possibly see some application for this in my own creative endeavors. I wonder if graphic designers find this tool helpful. I've also been looking at the widgets sites. National Geographic has a pretty cool widget. I found this through the Spring Widgets site. Most of the widgets were about things that didn't interest me and seem to suck minutes out of my life that could be better used doing just about anything else. For example, do I really need to know how
many seconds until the release of a new movie?? Okay, maybe some political wonk wants to know the exact number of days, hours, minutes and seconds until the presidential election, but even that seems like a stretch.

No comments: