Friday, June 22, 2007

Angel fish week 3 thing 5


Angel fish
Originally uploaded by o0xsophx0o

I used to raise angel fish. This fish looks a bit like the ones I raised.
Pretty white with the red marking by the gills. They are not very nice
fish and can be very territorial. I had a male angel that was really
nasty to the females. They had to be separated. Overall it was a remarkable experience to breed these fish. So much for life in the fishbowl. This is thing 5 and it's taken me more time than I anticipated. The technology seemed to conspire against me. (I'm not paranoid)
However, I will revel in this accomplishment.

1 comment:

catbird said...

I raised an iguana for about five years. She was a rescue; I was completely unprepared for what I was getting into, but I don't do things by half, so she became quite the spoiled reptile. I found it to be an amazing and enlightening experience. If I had more courage, heart, time, passion, I'd lead a fight against domesticating exotic animals.
I spent way too much time figuring out how to go from camera to blog; in the end, I took the camera home to use with my photo program on my iMac computer, with which I am very comfortable. Technology tried to conspire against me, but I think I beat it this time. I wonder if I'll be able to do this same thing next month?!